Select the Exams Taken tab on the Course Overview window to view exams taken.
To log an exam:
- Select Log Exam.
- In the Exam Score window, select the Exam from the drop down list.
- In the Instructor(s) field, select the primary instructor. You can start typing the instructor's name and then select the name from the matching entries.
- Click on the Date Taken field to select the date of the exam from the calendar.
- Enter the exam Grade Received.
- Select the Result from the drop down list.
- Select Save.
You can select Edit next to the exam listed to make changes.
Article is closed for comments.