Students, instructors, and administrators can view documents relevant to a student’s course by navigating to the student’s course overview and accessing the Documents tab.
Only the following types of documents are available at a course level:
- Enrollment Certificates. An Enrollment Certificate is generated upon enrollment only if the course is set up to include this certificate. See Setup Guide for Training Hub for more information.
- Other course enrollment documents such as the Syllabus and Safety Practices and Procedures. These documents are available only if they have been enabled for the course. See Setup Guide for Training Hub for more information.
- Graduation Certificates. A Graduation Certificate is generated upon graduation only if the course is set up to include this certificate. See Setup Guide for Training Hub for more information.
- Student Training Records. Training Records are automatically generated upon student graduation, transfer, or termination.
Step by Step
To view documents related to a student’s course, complete these steps:
- Navigate to the student’s Course Overview in one of the following ways:
Click the View button for a course on the Students page.
Click the View button for a course on a student’s Course Enrollments page.
Click the View button for a course on a student’s My Training page.
- Click the Documents tab. A list of course documents is displayed.
- Click View for a document in the list. A preview of the file is displayed. You can download the file by clicking the Download button.
A student’s course overview can be accessed only by the following users:
- The student
- The student’s instructors for the course
- Users with the permission View All Student Enrollments