Students, instructors, and administrators can view training sessions logged for a course.
Training sessions are events that can contain:
- Tasks from one or more course lessons
- Training hours completed during the event
- Route information
- Instructor notes
Step by Step
To view a student’s training sessions, complete these steps:
- Navigate to the student’s Course Overview in one of the following ways:
Click the View button for a course on the Students page.
Click the View button for a course on a student’s Course Enrollments page.
Click the View button for a course on a student’s My Training page.
- Click the Sessions tab. A list of training sessions is displayed.
- If desired, narrow the list to only sessions with specific statuses by selecting one or more statuses from the Session Status filter, then clicking Apply.
- If a note was included in the session, then a snippet of the note is displayed in the list. Click Read more to show the entire note.
- If the session requires either an instructor or student PIN and the PIN has not yet been added, then an Enter PIN button is displayed. Click the button to enter the PIN.
- To view more details for a session, click View for the session in the list. The read only session view is displayed.
- To make changes to the session, click Edit. The session is displayed in an editable view.
Alternatively, you can view training sessions directly from a reservation by navigating to the reservation and clicking View next to the logged session.
See Log Student Training Sessions for more information about logging sessions.
- Training sessions can be viewed only by the following users:
- The student
- The student's instructor(s) for the course
- Users with the permission View All Student Enrollments
- Editing training sessions can be done only by the following users:
- The student’s instructor(s) for the course
- Users with the permission Manage All Student Sessions