The Previous Training Credit window allows you to give a student credit for previous training hours at another school.
To account for previous training credits:
- View the student's course enrollment window.
- Select the Actions button.
- Select Edit Previous Training to open the Previous Training Credit window.
- Turn the Previous Training option ON.
- Enter credit for previous training hours. Enter 0 if no credit should be given for that option.
- Select the Course Progress tab. This tab shows the specific stages and lessons for the course.
- Check the box(es) next to the lessons for which the student should receive credit from the previous training.
- Select Save.
The Course Progress chart on the Course Overview window shows PT to indicate the previous training.