Flight Schedule Pro allows you to decide who can view and/or manage squawks and maintenance reminders. These permissions must be granted by an administrator using Roles (see Set Up User Roles).
Setting Maintenance/Squawk User Permissions
- Go to "Settings" on the top right
- Select "Users"
- Select "Roles & Permissions"
- Select the role to assign maintenance/squawk permissions and click "Edit".
- Go to the "Permissions" tab.
- Scroll down to the sections "Aircraft Squawks" and "Aircraft Maintenance."
- Click the relevant boxes to apply the permission(s) to this role.
- Go back to the top and click "Save".