You can create multiple filter presets to easily switch to different views on your schedule. You can even set one of the saved filters as a default to show it automatically when you open the schedule.
To save a filter:
- Select the Filter button or +save filter from the right side of the schedule.
- The filter selections you made on the schedule are selected. You can modify your filter selections in one or more of the following:
- Meeting Rooms
- Activity Types
- Reservations (All/Standby/My)
- Select Yes for Save this filter to save the filter for future use or select No to apply your filter without saving it.
- If saving the filter:
- Enter text to Name this Filter.
- If you want this filter to show each time you open the Schedule screen, select Yes for Default Filter.
- Select Apply.
If you saved your filter, it is shown on the Saved Filters tab.
Select Edit to the right of a filter to reopen the filter options to make changes or rename it.
Select Delete to the right of a filter to remove it.
Select the filter name to close the window and apply the selected filter to the schedule. Select Close to close the window without applying the filter.