Validate whether logged training hours match the associated logged flight time to ensure that training records are accurate.
In order for training mismatches to be identified in Flight Schedule Pro, you must first:
- Enable the Track Training Status and Identify Training Mismatch settings for any Activity Type that you want to match against logged flight time.
- Select whether you want Instruction Types to be considered Ground Instruction or Flight Instruction.
The following table shows how mismatches are calculated.
|Training Session Value
|Total Flight Time
The value entered at Check In for the aircraft's billing meter field (Hobbs, Tach, or Air Time)
|The sum of values entered on the training session that add up to Total Flight Time and Total SIM
|The sum of values entered at Check In for all instruction types where the training type is set to Flight Instruction
|The sum of values entered on the training session that add up to Total Dual
|The sum of values entered at Check In for all instruction types where the training type is set to Ground Instruction
|The sum of values entered on the training session that add up to Total Ground
Step by Step
Identify training mismatches by completing the following steps:
- Navigate to a reservation for an Activity Type that meets prerequisites listed above.
- Click Log Session and complete the log session workflow.
- If times entered for the logged training session session do not match the logged flight time, then a Training Mismatch view is displayed.
- Notes: If the training session is logged before the flight is checked in, then a training mismatch will always be identified. Additionally, the Training Mismatch view is only displayed if the training session is logged from a reservation.
- To address the identified mismatch, either:
- Edit the session by clicking View Session then Edit, updating the time values, and completing the log session workflow.
- Enter a reason describing why the mismatch is being identified. The reason will display in the Reservation History.
You can also view reservations that already contain training mismatches by completing the following steps:
- Navigate to the Reservations view.
- Select All Statuses.
- Check the Logged (Mismatch) box and click Apply.
- Click View for a reservation in the list. A Mismatch indicator will be displayed in the Training section.
- Hover over the indicator to view mismatch details.